Low Temperature Alpha-Amylase
|This product is made from the strain of Bacillus Subtilis through |
cultivation, fermentation and extraction technique. It can catalyze the hydrolysis of washing powder efficiently. This product can be used for
the liquidizing process of glucose, cerealose, alcohol, beer, monosodium glutamate, Shaoxing wine, distillate spirits and antibiotic industry, as
well as the desizing process of textile industry.
1) Appearance (25o C):
a) Brown liquid with low subsidence
?? b) Normal microbian fermentation odor
2) p H:
a) Stable: 5.5 - 7.0
b) Optimum: 6.0 - 6.5
c) Inactive: under 5.0
3) Bulk density: 1.25 g/ml
4) Enzymatic activity: 2,000u/m L
5) Activity temperature: favorable 85-90o C, liquidizes instantly
6) Calcium ion consistence: Calcium ion can protect the product
7) 1 unit of Low-Temperature Alpha-Amylase equals to the amount of enzyme
which hydrolyzes starch at 60o C and p H6.0 in 1h.
8) Storage: should be stored in a cool place to avoid effect of high
9) Shelf life: 3 months at 25o C, activity remain ?90%. Increase dosage after
10) Dosage: 6-10u per gram amylum material
Enzyme preparations belong to protein, which may induce sensitization and
cause allergic type reactions in sensitized individuals. Prolonged contact
may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or mucous membrane of nose, so
any direct contiguity with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, consult a doctor.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.