|A. To our knowledge the saliva microscope can be significantly helpful in providing an additional aid to wamen wanting to identify their likely fertile period during the menstrual cycle. |
B. The outcome is that its accuracy, in determining fertile momonts of the monthly cycle, is close to 98%, higher than other contraceptive devices like condom, spyral, diaphragm, not to mention billings and OGINO-KNAUS methods, placed at the lower end of this scale.
C. To prevent a pregnancy only the contraceptive pill has a higher rate(99%); at the same time everybody today is aware of bad secondary effects of the use of the pill. This tester is not invasive and there is no need of reagents or other evidence system.
D. Any women can easily do the test, she can perform it anytime and anywhere.
1. Remove the lipstick type cover from the test device.
2. Pull out the eyepiece/slide assembly from the instrument housing. ( Don t rotate eyeplace. )
3. Place a spontaneously produced sample of the saliva on the slide.
4. Reinsert the eyepiece/slide assembly into the instruement housing after the saliva sample to be dried for approximately 3 minutes.
5. Place the eyepiece close to one eye and press one button at the base of device to illuminate the sample for view. Focus by turning the eyepiece until the sample is clearly visible.
1. The result might be an error after 5 minutes from placing the saliva on the slide.
2. An error might happen from pregnancy, menopause or taking medicines.
3. It s recommended to abstain from smoking, alcohol or food consumption for at the least two hours prior to testing.
4. If it s not possible to obtain a spontaneous, clear saliva sample, cervical mucus may be susbtituted.
5. The test result may be vary, depending on body condition. You d rather contact your doctor then.
6. No warranties or claims are made no responsibility accepted for interpretation of test results and resultant outcome.
7. This device does not predict ovulation but rather can be used as an effective aid in the detection of fertility period(ovulation) during the female menstrual cycle through identification of increased system electrolytes normally preceding ovulation.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.