|We are pleased to introduce ourselves as bulk processors &exporters of indian, myanmar, pakistani and bangladeshi origin soapnut shells (waschnuss) these grows on trees locally knows as natural soaps on the trees. |
We process 250 metric tonnes of big size soapnuts annually.
We provide team work to poor villagers on cracking of nuts and seperating black seeds from the half shells.
We pack soapnuts in bulk 25 kg hdpe sacs as well as in 500 gms or 1 kg packing into cotton and pp bags.
- natural soap for washing fabrics
- non-perfumed liquid body soap
- insecticide for pests such as plant lice and dust mites
- natural liquid cleanser for:
-- bathroom, windows and all polished surfaces
-- jewelries such as gold and silver
- no chemicals, synthetic fragrances and other additives; well-recommended to people who have allergies or problems with sensitive skin
- totally biodegradable
- soap nut works at the base of the fabrics
- it wash the fabrics without the use of conventional chemical softeners
- save up to 50% in laundry costs
- concerning the quality, our price is the cheapest in asia
Do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiry we will feel happy to response all of enquiries.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.