|Flavomycin Premix |
1) Chemical formula: C70HH121N5O40P
2) Description: sparingly soluble in ether and ethyl acetate.
Practically, insoluble in benzene.
3) Specification: 2%, 4%, 6% and 8%. Premix in powder form.
4) Storage: in dry place, out of direct sunlight, at a temperature below 25o C.
5) Expiration period: 2 years
Dosage as follows:
Indication: Flavomycin, extracted from microbiological fermentation,
consists of at least 4 significant components: moenomycins A, B1, B2
and C with moenomycin A as the primary ingredient. The pure and
non-crystalline solids are colorless and odorless.
Melting point at 200o C. The UV spectrum exhibits a maximum
absorption at 258nm when it is dissolved into neutral solvents. Soluble
in water, methanol, DMF and ethanol.
25kg/compound paper bag with plastic liner
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.