Radio Frequency Diathermy
|Multi Function with Dual Radio Frequency System |
1. Increase of arterial circulation - vasodilatation -, giving rise to increased oxygenation and a decreased acidity of the tissues.
2. Increase of venous drainage with greater re-absorption of catabolites and decreasing of the edema in areas with inflammatory processes.
3. Increase of the permeability of the cellular membrane, allowing better transfer of metabolites through it.
4. Speeding up of cicatrization of wounds.
5. Stimulation of the immune system and decrease of free radicals.
The Therma-G plus method is currently being applied in most medical specialities, particularly in:
Traumatology and Rehabilitation.
Neurosurgery and Neurology.
Oncology: Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy
1. Model Name: Therma-Gplus
2. Main Voltage: AC220V,60Hz
3. Power Consumption:500W
4. RF output Frequency:0.3MHz,0.5MHz
5. Treatment Time:0 ~ 60 min
6. Treatment Mode: Electrode Type, Pad Type
7. Safety Device: Zero Start
8. Protective System: CLASS 2, BF TYPE
10. Dimension:370(W) 450(D) 1000(H)
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.